Thursday, May 13, 2010

San Diego Zoo and Del Mar Beach!!!!!!

Charley and Lenni's  first time at the BEACH!  

















We got into Del Mar, CA Saturday night and stayed in a cute little 2 bedroom house across the street from the beach.  We spent the day at the Zoo on Sunday.... Mothers day!  Can't think of a better way to spend my day than with my two little angels!  Charley got to see tons of animals!  She LOVED it!  I think that she liked the polar bears the best!  Later that day we were able to go to the beach for a little bit.  It was a little cold so we didn't stay that long.  The next day was Rob's birthday and we headed out to Sea World.  In our first 30 minutes there, we found that the camera battery was dead..... someone swiped Rob's I-phone.... and Rob threw his back out!  Boo Hoo!!!!!!  Rob didn't get to enjoy much more of the day, but we tried to salvage it.  I bought a disposable camera (Sea World pictures coming soon) and Charley and I trekked all over the park trying to see everything.  She LOVED the Orka Whales and got to ride the flying Elmo fish.  We didn't get to meet Elmo but we did get to see a short Elmo movie!

0 comments: