Friday, May 7, 2010

Packing For California!!!!

Am I supposed to be having fun?  Packing up all of this stuff while attending to screaming kids has been a real blast!  Charley and her cute little self has been helping momma...... I pack it up and she unpacks it.  Oh well.... I can laugh about it now that she is in bed.  Is it possible that this trip might be relaxing?  I don't think so!!!!!  I am sure that I will return from our little vacation needing a another vacation..... Ha ha ha ha!  It will be sooooooo worth it!  Being with my little family is the best thing EVER, and I cannot wait for Charley to see the zoo, pet some dolphins, and see her favorite disney characters!  She is going to FLIP out!!!!!  I am sooooo excited to see how she reacts.  Lenni won't care much, but she will be happy to be there!  I can't wait.... Even though I am all ready exhausted........ 

0 comments: