Saturday, May 29, 2010

BBQ at Grandma's House!

Grandma and Grandpa Gledhill had a BBQ at their house today!  We had YUMMY cheeseburgers with potato salad and lots of melon!  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, your the bomb... We LOVE you!  It's always soooo much fun to see all of the girls in action!  Charley, Gracie and Indiana LOVE running around in the back yard playing while Lenni, Shiloh and River watch.  It was soooo cute, the three amigos would line up and say CHEEEEEESE.... but by the time anyone got their camera out to take a picture they would run away.  Those little stinkers!!!!  Good thing that I have a pretty fast camera so I could get some pictures of Charley running around.... There is no way she's holding still.


Follow the leader.... 






It's a good thing that Lenni will look at me when I take her picture..... Not for long!
Lenni has been doing this thing where she purses her lips.... like she's blowing a kiss.  I call it her zoolander pose!  Ha ha ha

There is never a dull moment with these two red headed beauties!!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!

0 comments: