Thursday, May 13, 2010

Disneyland the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!!!

Pictures of Lenni when we got home..... I didn't get very many pics of Lenni at Disneyland because Rob's back was hurting really bad and she didn't get to get out of the stroller very much.  I am sooooo PROUD of her for being sooooo good!  What a little CUTIE!!!!!

Charley got to meet a lot of her favorite characters.  She was soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!  She loves Mickey!
Minnie Mouse was the first one that she met..... and she couldn't stop laughing!

She wanted to kiss Pluto!!!!!
Chip and Dale!
Look at the SMILE on Charley's face!

Charley was especially excited to meet the princesses!!!!!!!  She was in heaven!  We waited an hour and a half to meet them...... She did so good.  Luckily we didn't have to wait very long to get on the rides. 
Princess Jasmine!
Princess Tiana from Princess and the Frog!
Princess Aurora..... her favorite!
Rosetta from Tinkerbell!
I can't remember her name but she is also from Tinkerbell!
Look at that smile..... So worth it!

Playhouse Disney.... Live on stage.  Charley got to dance and show them her moves!
Me trying to keep up with Charley...... Don't let the leash halter fool you.  I carried her most of the time!  We really didn't take many breaks...... and Charley didn't get a nap the whole time we were there!  She did awesome!!!!!!!!  I have to say that I was a little worn out, but I would go back tomorrow if I could.  I felt really bad that Rob was hurting (he was a trooper for letting us go in the first place), but I have to say I loved getting to have this experience with Charley!!!!  We had so much fun!!!!  She loved all of the rides that we went on!  Her favorite ones were the Monsters Inc., Autotopia, Finding Nemo Submarine, and Small World.  

Princess on the Carousel waving at everyone.... Ha ha ha ha!!!


She's not HAPPY or anything......

After meeting the princesses she had to have a TIARA!!!!!!  Perfect!!!!!  She is a PRINCESS!!!!!
She really liked Toon Town..... She got to go to Minnie and Mickey's house!  She had fun touching everything.  It was so cute!







I love this little girlie soooooooooo MUCH!!!!!  I am soooooooo HAPPY that I got to spend this time with you...... It was absolutley PRICELESS!!!!!!!  

0 comments: