Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lenni's CLAPPING!!!!

Lenni started clapping today!!!!!  When Charley and I start clapping, Lenni stops what she is doing and claps with us.  It is sooooo cute!  She kind of giggles while she concentrates.  She holds one hand still while she moves the other hand up and down...... kind of like she is trying to wipe something off of her hand.  I LOVE IT!!!!!  It even makes it more cute that Charley LOVES it too!!!!!  These two little besties giggling together just melts my heart!

1 comments:

Stucki's said...

Sorry I haven't looked at any blogs for a while...just posting my own pictures. Yeah Lenni!!! How cute!! There is nothing more precious then when they laugh and are happy together!!! I love the Disneyland pictures!! Charley looks SO happy!!! Glad you guys got to go and have fun!! We will have to go to the splashpad again soon! Love ya!!