Monday, March 8, 2010

Picture day! Woo Hoo!!

Okay..... I love how all of Lenni's pictures looks like a deer in headlights!  Ha ha ha ha.... I love her bright blue eyes!  She had her 6 month check up last week and she was over the RSV, but had gotten a ear infection.  Her and Charley both are much better now..... Finally!  Lenni weighed almost 15 lbs. and was 26 1/2 in. tall.  Her stats almost match Charleys at her 6 mo. check up.


Yah hoo.... She gets to eat something other than oatmeal.  She is so adorable!


Lenni likes to play with, oh I mean chew on, her little baby!





Picture day!  Charley in her curlers.... I can't believe that she actually let me put them in her hair and let them stay there for awhile.  It turned out soooo cute.  It was pretty cold outside so we hurried as fast as we could.  Hopefully we got some cute shots.  We took some pics with Robs camaro near a muddy field and almost got it stuck.  Needless to say it was quite the hoop la for the day..... trying to get the girls out in this muddy field with a tryke?  Ha ha ha ha... Glad it is over!


Don't forget Elmo...... can't go anywhere with out him!

Look at the color of that hair!!!!  These girls have been blessed with the most beautiful hair that I have ever seen.  I didn't get any pictures of Lenni before we left because we were running around like crazy people trying to get there on time.  Picture day with the GRISWALDS.....

2 comments:

Stucki's said...

How stinkin' cute you guys!!! Lenni looks so adorable eating, and Charley looks so cute in her little Converse and polka dot skirt!!! I'm glad they are feeling better finally!!! Gracie needs her cousin Charley to come out and play;) You look smokin hot Kellie and I bet the pictures turned out so CUTE!!! I'm jealous, we need to get our family ones done soon!!! Love ya!!

Pugs said...

i hope we get to see some proofs. Love the curls! Love your girls! Wanna trade for a day? My three dirty boys for your adorable princess girls!