Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Little Pumpkin Heads!














I love my little pumpkin heads sooooooo much!!!!! They are becoming the bestest little buddies! Little Lou started sitting up by herself while we were getting her six month pictures taken. Hopefully the pictures will be coming soon. I can't wait! There will be pictures of both Charley and Lenni. I am soooo excited for Easter.... I just ordered a Buzz Lightyear doll for Charley. She is going to love it! She has been watching Toy Story a lot. Buzz... Buzz... Buzz... like a broken record from the moment she opens her eyes. Today we went to Wal mart and she had to get a Toy Story dinner plate. She took the plate to bed with her....ha ha ha ha. Anyway, I can't wait to see her eyes light up! These two are my world.... Charley and Lenni I love you to infinity and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Stucki's said...

So Cute!!! Love all the pictures!! I bet Charley is going to love the Buzz Lightyear doll you ordered!! You are such a cute mom and little Lenni is getting SO big!!! Love you!!