Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update......

Charley's first braid!!!!  Can't believe she held still long enough for me to hurry and braid her hair.  It lasted for about an hour.  Ha ha ha ha!!

Kisses anyone???  Who wouldn't want to kiss that face?  She gets to sit in the big girl chair now!


CHEEEEEESE!!!!  I have been working on getting Charley to smile and pose for the camera..... and this is what I get when I say cheese.



I have no problems getting Lenni to look at me and smile when I take her picture..... She is a little ham!

Notice Lenni's shirt.... She is definitely the CUTEST LITTLE SISTER!!!!

2 comments:

Stucki's said...

SO CUTE!!! I love Charley's french braid and cheesey smile! Shiloh loves her highchair too! Lenni's catching up:) Lenni is just like Shiloh, just smiles and loves the camera!!! They are all growing so fast!!! Where did the time go???

Stucki's said...

Oh yea, Charley and Gracie look like they are at least 4 years old!!!! There long hair makes them look so much older!!! We have to get that ammo ready fast:) Boys better watch out!