Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Are you Serious?

Yesterday I took Lenni to see Dr. Marsden just to make sure that she is okay.  He said that she has a mild case of bronchialitis.  He ran a lab on her and called me today with the results....... Lenni has RSV.  Are you serious?  Boo Hoo!!!  How did my kids end up with RSV?  Basically the treatment and everything is the same.  He said that it will last about 7-10 days and that day 5 should be about the worst.  Today is day 5 so I am hoping that it won't get any worse than it is now, because she seems to be doing okay..... just a little congested and a little wheezy the worst being night time.  We assume that Charley has the same thing.  She is older so it isn't half as bad.  Charley is feeling much better today.  The good news is that Charley and I have been doing alot of learning.  This little smarty pants doesn't sing the ABC's..... she is reading them on flash cards!  She is absolutely amazing!  Today she was pointing to the letters on her pajamas and saying them.  We have about three 25 piece puzzles that she has been playing with and is able to put them together without any help.  I am so proud of her! Anyway, hopefully we will be over this soon.  I wan't my little munchkins to be healthy again!

0 comments: