Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry CHRISTMAS!!!! Kevyn's 1st Christmas....
























Christmas day was soooooooo awesome!!!!! With our new addition, little miss Kevyn, what more could you ask for? Luckily after I heard what I thought was Santa and his reindeer taking off I was able to get up and snap a few pictures before the girls woke up. Rob and I were so excited that we woke them up.... Ha ha ha ha! When I told Charley that I thought Santa had came, she said " I hope so! I have been a good girl!" When the girls walked into the front room they were both a little shocked. They weren't quite sure what to play with first. Charley got a doll house for her princesses, a scooter, and lots of Rapunzel gear! Lenni got a bike, scooter, and a huge Minnie Mouse! After we opened presents we got ready and went to Grandma and Grandpas house for dinner and the cousin gift exchange. The girls had sooooo much fun and can't wait for Christmas to come again!!! LOL..... okay... and neither can I..... Charley and Lenni were both a little sad when we took down the Christmas stuff, and they are really missing their elves..... Lucky and Elliott!

0 comments: