Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!! Now it is time for me to reflect upon our year. We have had the most wonderful 2011! We got preggo in February and had a beautiful healthy baby girl in October. Of course we have had our ups and downs, but all in all we have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams!!! With the struggles that we have had to have a family and finally being blessed with children has given my life a meaning that I would never thought possible. Now my mission in life is to prepare these little girls for life and to give them the guidance to make the right decisions. I know that I am not the perfect mom, but I can tell you that I am going to do my very best.


Charley, Lenni, and Kevyn..... I am so proud to be your mom!!! You are the cutest little girls ever and I love you more than life itself. To infinity and beyond!!!! I am so thankful that I get to spend my days with you.... Loving, teaching and playing with you!!! You 3, are by far the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love love love love love love you with all of my heart, with all that I am and I will always love you!!! I am so thankful that your precious little spirits chose us!!!

And finally to the most amazing person, husband, father and man I know..... I love love love love you!!! I thank my lucky stars and God that you are MY husband, and that I found you. I am so proud of you and appreciate everything that you do for me and the girls. I know that I don't tell you enough, but I am completely in love with you! Thank you for always being there for me.... you are the best husband and friend a girl could ask for! A lifetime with you and the girls is not enough.... I hope that we can make it an eternity one day....

0 comments: