Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kevyn's Blessing Day!!!

















We had little miss Kevyn Hue blessed on Dec. 11th..... What a beautiful day!!! My dad/Grandpa is the one that gave Kevyn her blessing. He did sooooooo good! I could feel the spirit so strong. Kevyn looked so beautiful in her little dress and she was a good girl and didn't cry while Grandpa blessed her. Uncle Casey, Rich Blackmore and Bishop Wilson stood with Grandpa. I am so proud of my dad.... and appreciate him so much for giving the blessing, he is such a good Grandpa! Afterwards we lunched it up at our house and took pictures! When Rich and his family stopped by, he told me that during the blessing he looked down at Kevyn and she had her eyes open looking around like she knew what was going on.... It almost made me cry. We LOVE this little girl soooo much and we are so blessed to have her with us. She makes our little family complete and we can't stop kissing her and loving her. She is our little precious babydoll!

0 comments: