Saturday, August 6, 2011

Swim Lessons and Charley's 1st day of Dancing!!!







Charley's first day of dancing was yesterday!!!!! Ballet, tap and jazz...... Oh boy was she excited! I didn't get to watch because they say that it is a distraction to have parents there, but I know that she is going to be really good! I am so proud of her! She had to miss her last day of swimming lessons, but she didn't care. Lenni still went with dad to her last day of swimming and Rob said that she did really good. Her instructor said that she is ready to move onto the next level. That is so awesome... She is almost two!!! I am a proud MAMA!!

1 comments:

LeAnn said...

Hi from Aunt LeAnn,
It has been a while since I have visited your blog; so I looked through all the cute pictures today. You have such adorable girls. It is so fun to see them in their activities.
Love you all so much and keep on enjoying those moments!