Thursday, August 25, 2011

Charley's First Day of School!!!


Charley started school this week and is loving it! She actually missed the first day of school because her and Lenni got head colds, but she was able to make it the second day. I am soooooo PROUD of this little girl! I think that I was way more excited and nervous than she was. She has no problem with being shy, she went right in and talked to her teachers and sat with the other kids. I don't think she even noticed or cared that I had left. I on the other hand had a very hard time..... I went straight home and bawled my eyes out. I don't know why I was so worried, Charley is such a smart little girl and listens so well. I can't believe that she has started pre-school, makes me so happy and sad at the same time. Sniff, sniff.

0 comments: