Saturday, December 3, 2016

Randomness!!! Thanksgiving!

 The new and improved Dr. Foster!

 The girls had Immigration Night at school!  So impressed with how well all of the kids did... What an amazing surprise.  Lenni was a worker on Ellis Island and Charley was an immigrant from Ireland.    These kids did not break character for nothing and they were so knowledgeable about their countries!  My favorite thing the school has done so far!




 So we had Thanksgiving at my moms house and had a great time!  As always... My little superhero Mom made dinner and worked all day.  She is so amazing.... Not quite sure what we would do without her!  I hope she knows how much she is loved and appreciated!




.....and then it was my birthday.  Not at all happy about aging on the outside but love that with age comes wisdom.  There is so much clarity that comes with age.  I am always telling the girls that the key to happiness is GRATITUDE.... Be forever grateful for all that you have, hills, and valleys.  If you opened your eyes this morning you have something to be grateful for!  So go out and spread your joy!

0 comments: