Thursday, December 29, 2016

Magical Christmas! O' Holy Night!

 Christmas Eve Pedicures....




















I love Christmas so much!  Having children is even better than being little... It's so magical!  I love that the girls got the things that they asked for.  They must have been pretty good!  Other than remembering the birth of our King and Savior, which is the best gift of all, we loved getting the big Teddy Bear!  I think we all like to cuddle with him LOL!  I love the spirit of Christmas and pray that we can have it all year long!  Unto us a child is born...  Not just any baby but THE baby, the one that came to save.  So thankful for his wonderful gift and for the many blessings that are poured onto me daily!  JOY, PEACE, GRATITUDE, LOVE, and LIGHT!  Thank you GOD for loving me!

0 comments: