Thursday, May 19, 2016

School Year is Coming to an END.... Yippee!














Lots of things going on to wrap up the school year!  Spring Dance Recital... All of the girls did amazing.  It's so nice to have all of them in the same show so that I can sit back and enjoy!  Charley and Lenni had their Spring piano recital and did AMAZING!  It was Lenni's first recital... Wish I could post a video because I am sosososososososo proud of them and their hard work.  Kevyn had her preschool graduation program at school and she ROCKED it!  So happy that she has one more year of preschool... I love spending the half day with her (my little buddy).  And end of year dance pictures.... Still need to get Charley and Lenni's.... they go today.  Anyway, we have been going non-stop and can't wait for school to get out!!!  We plan to take a couple of weeks to be lazy slobs.... hahahahaha!  Okay okay maybe a couple of days.

0 comments: