Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mothers Day Weekend! So Much FUN!





































We had another wonderful weekend at Disneyland for Mothers Day and Robs birthday!  I think that this Tinker Bell Half Marathon will become a little tradition for us!  Both races were super great for me.  I did the 10K in 46 minutes and took 3rd in my age group.  I did the Half Marathon in 1:40 and am pretty sure that I was the first Pixie Dust Challenger to cross the finish line... Yay me!  Anyway, the weekend was full of firsts... which I love!  Kevyn's first time on Tower of Terror... hahahaha... She hated it!  The first time on the Matterhorn for all of them.  Charley's first time on Space Mountain which is now Hyper Space Mountain (very very cool) and our first time getting stuck on top of Hyper Space Mountain and seeing it with the lights turned on! Also very cool.  We had friends that came and stayed with us one night and it was nice to catch up!  We had such a great time! Can't wait until next time!  Love this little family of mine!  FUN FUN FUN!

0 comments: