Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Weekend! Hallelujah! We LOVE our SAVIOR!



This brave little girl wanted to donate her hair to Locks of Love so we finally made it happen!  We talked about it at the beginning of the school year... I was thinking she would change her mind!  Nope... She kept reminding me every so often.  "Mom it will grow back, it's just hair"!  Well lets just say... I was finally brave enough!  LOL!  I am beyond proud of Lenni.  What a selfless act of kindness.  She was so excited... I am sure that there is going to be another excited child that will be the recipient of a cute little red wig.  I love you Lenni Loo!  Thank you for setting such a wonderful example and for reminding us that charity and giving are the most gratifying things we can do in life. Perfect for Good Friday and following Christ example!




 Easter morning egg hunt!





The girls and I went to Easter Sunrise Services out at Tuachan!  It was amazing... I love love loved it!  I bawled the entire service!  I am so THANKFUL that God provided a way for us to return to him... and that he loves me that much!  I can't believe how far I have come spiritually in this last year and a half.... it's like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!  When it was over I wanted to do split leaps across the parking lot... OH WHAT JOY!!!!  HAPPY HAPPY EASTER!

0 comments: