Tuesday, December 23, 2014

So Proud of These 3 Little Girls!




I'm sorry but I just have to brag about these three little monkeys of mine.... They are kind of a big deal.  Through out the holidays so far they have had a lot going on with Christmas dance recitals, school programs and presentations, and piano recitals.  All three girls performed at the Dickens Festival, and also had a major Christmas dance recital.  Charley and Lenni both gave a Christmas traditions presentation in their class for a different country.  Charley and Lenni both had parts in their school Christmas Program that had to be memorized.  Kevyn had a cute little part in her school program... and Charley had a Christmas piano recital and played two songs..... Her first time playing in front of a crowd.  These little stars of mine are amazing and I am so proud of them.... They amaze me!  Among being so busy and having so many things going on with all of their activities they make their beds, fold their clothes, pick up their toys, and help me around the house.  I am so thankful and happy to be their mom.... They are the light of my life, and I couldn't be more blessed!  Thank you for being such great great great kids.... I love you three more than you can ever imagine.  I hope all of your Christmas wishes come true.... Love Mom!  By the way Charley also let Rob pull one of her two front teeth.  It was pretty funny because she was so excited to show it off....

0 comments: