Monday, November 3, 2014

Snow Canyon Half Marathon!











Yah HOO!!!!  I came in 2nd in my age group with a 1:39!  I wonder how I would have done if I hadn't had to stop 2 times to use the restroom.  Anyway, I was pretty excited about that time and it was a super fun and easy course.  Could have done without the wind, but was pretty happy that it wasn't to cold.  The funnest part about the whole thing is that I got to do a race with Gloriana.  It was her second time running this race, and I am so so so so so proud of her!  Running long distance takes determination, dedication, and a certain level of fitness.  It makes me so happy to see her accomplish great things.  She did such a great job.... Love love love her!  Anyway, running makes me feel good and it is so so so so good for the soul..... Namaste!

0 comments: