Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!!!






Happy Birthday to Me!!!  What a year this has been!  Lots of loss and heartache.....  and happiness!  With the loss of my dad this year it has made me realize a lot of things.... Number 1, I am so very thankful for my health.... it made me realize that there is a great big picture.  We are here, and very lucky to be here I might add, for three very important things.  To be born and receive a body, to live... and do the best that we can, and to pass on from this life and return home.  This living in between thing is totally taken for granted.  If I had one wish... it would be to take in every single solitary moment... savor it to the fullest and be filled with gratitude 100% of the time.  It's difficult sometimes because we get so busy and caught up in everything that is going on around us.  Shuffling along to the next thing.  Sometimes I stop and think... I'm alive... I'm breathing... and there is beauty in everything I see.  I am so blessed.... BLESSED beyond measure!  Anyway... enough with the deep thoughts by Jack Handy... ha ha ha!  I've accomplished a lot of things this year that I never thought possible and my dad inspired me to do so.... I have been paying a lot more attention to being the parent and wife that I want to be and finding happiness in the simple things.  Rob took me to LA for our Anniversary and to Key West for my birthday.... yeah, I know.... I have nothing to complain about.  But you know what... Are you healthy? Do you have food to eat?  A roof over your head?  A family that loves you?  If the answer is yes... than you are RICH beyond measure!  I miss you dad... everyday!  Thank you for making me wiser... XOXOXOXO to you all!  BTW... Charley Lenni and Kevyn still think I am 31... I love it!

0 comments: