Friday, December 13, 2013

Holy Cow.... SNOW DAY!











Okay.... So after the girls dance recital last night, when we walked out we were surprised that it was still snowing.  I don't mean that it was just snowing.... I mean it was really really coming down.  So bad that they had shut down I-15.  What?  We live in St. George?  It took us about an hour and a half to get home.  The funny thing is that it just kept snowing.  I have never seen this much snow in St. George.... I guess the last time they had this much snow was the year I was born.  Anyway, it was totally amazing.... and the real kicker is that it is now a week later and it is still here.... Say What?  There has been record breaking freezing temps to go along with it.  A few days ago when I took the girls to school it was a whopping 1 degree.  NO BUENO!  The girls have really loved it!  They built a snowman at Grandmas house on Sunday because church was canceled because of the roads???? Southern Utah is just not equipped..... Ha ha ha ha ha!

0 comments: