Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day!!! Happy Birthday to Our Savior... Jesus Christ! Peace, Love, Joy, and Family!
























I find sooooo much joy in getting to live and experience Christmas and the anticipation of Santa all over again through the eyes of my children... In fact it is even more exciting!!!  With all of the hoopla, I hope that I am doing a good job of teaching them the true meaning and that it really is a celebration of the birth of our Savior and Redeemer.... He is the reason for the season.... And the spirit that comes with the Christmas season just makes me warm and fuzzy inside.  It's as if everything is the way it should be.... humble, joy, peace, blessed, LOVE, family, giving, happy, warm, exciting, believing, and just straight up WONDERFUL!  I'm trying to think of more words, but I just can't think of a word that can describe it.... Life is GREAT!  And the Christmas spirit is in the air!

0 comments: