Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!!!


 My little movie stars wanted me to take their pictures on Christmas Eve.....  They were really excited about their great big Christmas Eve present!!!  I tricked them and wrapped their pajamas in boxes from BIG to small.... Ha ha ha!!!  It was pretty funny!
 I was able to sneak a picture of Santa's set up before the girls woke up....  Looks like they were good girls because Santa brought them everything that they asked him for.




 Roasting marshmallows with their indoor camping gear...

 Harmonicas????  Oh yeah... let me tell you how excited I am about that.... Not!
 Ahhh.... Silence... Playing with their little computers.







We went to Grandmas house to play with the cousins in the afternoon while Kevyn took her nap.  Charley kept saying "This is the best Christmas ever!!!" It was so cute... and of course she was right!  It was the best Christmas ever... Spending time with my little bunch, and knowing that Rob is home all week is the topper offer.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE spending time together!!!  I don't need anything else...

0 comments: