Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!  Just have to do a quick post for the New Year....  Anyway, what a year 2012 has been!  I can't believe how blessed I have been.  I don't think that I ever thought I would be here in this moment years ago.  What a journey!  It hasn't been an easy journey but ohhhhh sooooooo worth it!!! The girls are getting so big and they are soooooo SMART!   I am so proud of them.  Kevyn's little personality is really starting to come out.... We have been calling her Wreck it Ralph because she is into everything!   I LOVE IT!!!  She is becoming quite the little monkey.... and it is flying by way to fast.  I only have one resolution this year and it is to stop and savor all of these moments and all that is going on around me.  I tend to rush with everything that I do.  I need to slow it down a notch and take it all in.  Life is so precious and I don't want to miss a thing.  To top it all off, I am more in love with my hubby than I ever was when we got married, and I didn't think that was possible....  I am so excited for 2013!!!  I love you Rob, Charley, Lenni and Kevyn!!!  To the moon and back.... Always and forever.... To infinity and beyond..... You guys are my world... You are my EVERYTHING!!!!  XOXO

0 comments: