Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!! I am soooooo Thankful!!!

It isn't very often that my birthday falls on Thanksgiving so I have to do a quick post on how I have been feeling today!!!!!  What a great day!!!!!   My heart swells with gratitude.....  I have so many things to be THANKFUL for!  I am sooooooooo THANKFUL for my beautiful little family that I have been BLESSED with!  Charley and Lenni are the LIGHT of my life, and I am so BLESSED to be their mom!  You two little girls mean everything to me..... I LOVE YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am sooooooo THANKFUL for the wonderful man that I am married to!  "He is all that, and a bag of chips!"  He makes me want to be a better person..... I have to say that he is the GREATEST person that I know and I am soooooo proud to be his wife! I LOVE YOU ROB!!!!!!!  I am sooooooo THANKFUL that we are healthy!!!!!!  That is something I will never take for granted!  I am so BLESSED.... and am feeling extra THANKFUL this season!!!!  

Sorry about the mushy post, but this blog is for my children, and I want them to know how much they are loved and how I was feeling on Thanksgiving when they read it in the future!

0 comments: