Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DISNEYLAND Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween!!!!

Me and Jack Sparrow.... Yah hoo!!!!  
Picture of Charley at her most exhausted.... At this point she was soooooo TIRED!

The cutest Tinkerbell and Minnie Mouse EVER!!!!













I had to stick this picture in of Rob.... He was sooooo hungry and he was inhaling a chowder bread bowl...... ha ha ha!
Awwwwwww......

Charley learning how to be a PRINCESS!






Is she alive?????  Poor Lenni was exhausted!
Three red heads.... Look out!!!!


When Charley met Winnie the Pooh everyone that was waiting in line said AWWWWWWW....  because she ran up and just HUGGED him to death!!!!

Charley and Lenni got their groove on at the pixar parade.  They danced around like wild indians!







We went to eat at Ariels Grotto and we got to meet a lot of princesses..... So worth it!


Sully from Monsters Inc.  Charley wasn't scared at all.... 





Little princess passed out at the end of each day......  

I refuse to grow up.....











It's a good thing that they don't give her a license, because she is not a good driver.  I had to explain to Charley that she needed to steer the car like her trike.  I guess she takes after me.


Everytime I go Disneyland I get my picture taken in front of the Gibsongirl, because that is exactly what I am....
The family who wears chucks together.... stays together!
We got to spend 4 days in Disneyland for Halloween!!!!!  We had sooooo much fun!  Charley is at the age where she just loves all of the Disney characters.  I think that we were able to meet alot of them, and she absolutely LOVED it!  When it was her turn to meet them she would run up and hug them!  The look on her face when she would meet a princess is priceless!!!!  She was able to go on a lot of the rides and can't stop talking about the Nemo ride.  Lenni also got to go on a few rides.... Pirates of the carribean, haunted mansion, and many more!  It is so much FUN to be a child again.... Running around with Charley to all of the rides and meeting all of the characters is almost as exciting for me.  Anyway we had a BLAST and I can't wait to go again.... good thing we got season passes!  I live to see these girls SMILE!!!!!!  Sorry for all of the pictures, but this is out of 4 hundred and something pictures.... I know... I know... I won't take as many next time.

1 comments:

Stucki's said...

Love all the pictures!!! What little dolls! I bet you were all exhausted and passed out at the end of the day..So glad you guys got to go and have a blast!!!! We missed ya and we are now glad your back:) Love ya!!!