Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sick of Being SICK!!!!

The girls and I have been sick now for a week and a half......  I am about fed up with it.  I think that we picked it up at the family BBQ.  First a sore throat.... then the 24 hour stomach flu..... now a chest cold.  How can this be possible?  The girls have had runny noses and diarrhea, and Lenni has had two more teeth coming in.  Needless to say our home has not been the happiest home. The good news is that things are slowly getting better..... Charley is finally eating a little bit, and I am feeling much better.  I am not sure when we will be going to swimming lessons..... I don't think the other moms would appreciate me bringing my girls with boogers running out of their noses.  Hopefully we will make it some time this week.

0 comments: