Monday, June 28, 2010

More Randomness!!!




The girls hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house.....





Trying to get a picture of Lenni for the 1st years publication in the paper. For some reason she is over posing for pictures. I had a really hard time getting her to hold still!!!

Charley hanging out in a shower cap...... What?
Eating with Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc. She Loves them!

I feel really bad that I didn't get any pictures of the girls at swimming lessons... so these are a couple of pictures that I took of them afterwards while they were eating lunch. Not quite sure what I was thinking..... I had my camera with me on their last day. I just left my brain at home.



Summer fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They love hanging out in the back yard and swimming in their fabulous new pool!!!!!

0 comments: