Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLEY RYAN!!!!!!

Charley "tearing it up" at Jumpin Jacks!
Yahoo..... What next?



Grandma Foster was able to make it to Charley's party.
Weeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!




Charley helped me decorate her Elmo cake. She ate lots and lots of oreos while she watched. Ha ha ha ha. It was so funny because she kept screaming Elmo cake the whole day and night before her birthday! She wasn't excited or anything.
Getting a little shy while we sang Happy Birthday to her.
Her new trike from Grandma Foster! It looks so Harley!

Happy Birthday Charley Ryan!!!!! Today our little Princess Charley turns 2! I can't believe that she is all ready 2 years old...... It has gone by so fast. We had her a ELMO party at Jumpin Jacks with Gracie, Indiana, and Preston. Talk about FUN! Charley had a blast running around jumping on everything. I had about as much fun because I was able to jump with her. Lenni got to watch her big sister. Charley I LOVE YOU sooooo much! The day you were born was one of the most happiest days of my life. You are such an angel and I LOVE you from infinity and beyond!

0 comments: