Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010!

It is so amazing how fast Charley and Lenni are growing.  Lenni started rolling over on the New Year.... Jan. 1st, and she said Mama last night when she was crying.  Charley is as cute as ever.... she is my little helper.  It makes me so sad that they are growing so fast.  I can't believe that Charley is going to be two years old this month.  I left the two of them with Dad for the first time the other day to spend the day shopping in Vegas.  It was nice to get a little break, but I couldn't wait to get home to my little munchkins!  Rob of course loved spending time with his little ANGELS!!!  Anyhow, I just had to post..... I had our blog, 2008-2009 printed so I am going to try and update more often this year!  Lots of Love!

1 comments:

LeAnn said...

I had so much fun reading your blog today and viewing the fun pictures. I just love that you are blogging. You have the cutest little ones.
Love, Aunt LeAnn