Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am to COOL for the pool!


No pictures please.......


Just a quick post..... We took Charley for a quick swim today.  She absolutely loves the water.  I am hoping that we can get her swimming soon, because she has no fear.  She will just run and jump into the water.  It scares me to death!  Anyway, she had to have my sunglasses because she is so COOL!  The other pics are just more of her at the splash pad!  I also took Charley yesterday to Kiddie Kandids for her 15 mos. pics (I know she is almost 16 mos. but time is flying).  She does not like to sit and pose for pictures at all.  I think that she was a little scared of the girl who took the pictures.  We ended up with about 2 okay shots.  Oh well..... Memories! To me, Charley looks like an angel in every picture.

2 comments:

Malea and Parx said...

ha ha Yeah I think Parx likes the tube so much because he remembers it from the womb... Charley is so big running around, I can't believe how fast time flies! I wanna see the big belly!

Stucki's said...

Charley is super COOL!! What cute pictures Kelli!! Charley is growing right up too fast! Don't you just love Kiddie Kandids photographers? LOL!!