Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday ROB! & Mothers day weekend!

My two little monkeys!
Okay..... for the record..... I did Charley's hair!  She had a cute little bow in it, but when she gets irritated she pulls it out.  In all of these pictures her hair is a mess.  Sorry!  It usually looks so cute.... I promise!



Charley and Indy sharing the swing at the park in Zions!  Too cute!


Charley hamming it up at the lake..... She loves it!  She is a water baby!


Happy 40th Birthday to my honey!  I love you with all my heart, and couldn't ask for a better husband!!!!  To me, you will always be the BOMB! 

Mothers day and Rob's b-day were on the same day this year..... We celebrated Robs b-day on Sat. and Mothers day in Zions.  Rob's mom came to see us and, Sunny, Joe and Indy met us in Zions.  I am so blessed to be a mom!  It is so amazing the amount of love that I have for my little angel Charley.  She has given my life so much more meaning.  Being a mom is the most rewarding and by far the best thing that I have ever done.  I can't even imagine my life without Charley.  Everyday that I spend with her is such a joy.  I am so thankful that I get to stay home with her.   We are so excited for her to meet her sister in Aug.  I am loving every minute!  I have more pics of Rob's b-day that I will post later!

4 comments:

Stucki's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! So glad Rob had a great Birthday, and you a great Mothers Day!!

Pugs said...

ROb does not look a day over 30! Happy Mothre's Day! Can't wait til Aug. to see pics of the new baby!

Malea and Parx said...

You are such a good mom! Charley is so cute, her and Kash look alot alike! They make alot of the same faces. Looks like she loves the lake, it is so much fun out there with the boys, I love it! We all need to take the kids to the splash pad or something!

Malea and Parx said...

Oh and Happy Birthday Rob!