Saturday, January 24, 2009

Princess Charley Ryan turned ONE Jan. 23rd!



This year has flown by so fast.  I can't believe that Charley is all ready 1!!!!!   For her birthday we had friends and family over for enchiladas and cake..... Charley got to be the Princess for the day!  She was so cute in her little tutu.  Our good friend Dr. Haas came over with his guitar and played music for us.  Charley, Indy, and Gracie just loved it!  They danced and danced.  It was so funny!  Anyway, I am kind of sad..... she is growing to fast.  We are sooooo blessed to have Charley in our lives.  She has brought so much joy and meaning to my life.  She is truly our little princess!!!!!

Okay I have a slide show of her party, but for some reason it is not letting me post it.... As soon as I figure it out I will post it.

3 comments:

Malea and Parx said...

ha ha so cute! It's such a bitter sweet day. I loved the cake part

Stucki's said...

Princess Charley looked so cute on her Birthday!!! I can't believe they are already 1 years old!! Time has flown by so fast! It was a fun party, and I loved Dr. Haas guitar music! It made me wanna bust out dancing and singing!!:) LOL

Anonymous said...

What a cute little princess she is! Happy Birthday Charley:)

It's so good to record these precious moments. They do grow up so quickly.