Sunday, February 11, 2018

Happy Birthday Charley!!! 10 YEARS OLD!

 Come on Barbie lets go PARTY!  I'm an 80's kid.... I think it's wearing off on the girls! LOL!
 St. George Half Marathon... Not my favorite race, but I did it anyway.



Happy 10th Birthday to this little sweetheart!  I could say that I wish I could freeze time but I LOVE watching her grow!  I could go on and on about how wonderful this little Missy is.  She is my favorite oldest child and she amazes me daily.  She is just a really really really good kid!  I love her quirky little personality and how super smart she is.  I have never seen a child absorb books quite like her.... I often have to ask her a few times to do something because she is so into a book but she never tells me no.  When I ask her to do something she does it (weird)... She clearly does not get that from me. LOL!  Anyway... I love love love this little Minnie of mine and am so happy and thankful to experience life with her!

0 comments: