Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! Last Post of the Year!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe that another year has gone by!  It has been a crazy one with lots and lots of wonderful things.  I have had a super great year running.  Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be fast enough to qualify for Boston, or run the NYC marathon.  I totally surprised myself and I love it.  The girlies are doing great in school and are always game to go along with my wild shenanigans.
The best thing that happened this year though, is discovering my spirituality!  I feel as if I was in the Truman Show and found a door that opened up to a whole new truth.  It's hard to say exactly what God has in store for us, but I feel that I have a way better understanding of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I can't even talk about it without bawling like a baby.  Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with JOY that I am busting at the seams... I want to have this feeling all of the time.  I can honestly say that I was a blind follower.  My eyes have been opened and I want to know truth.... "Never stop seeking the truth".  I've gotten to know the bible and Jesus so much better.  The joy that comes from accepting the wonderful gift that Jesus gave us ALL is beyond words.  I've gone from thinking of Jesus my Savior once a week to thinking of him 50 times a day.  I always wondered why it was so complicated???  How it was going to work out for me?  GRACE!!!!  IT'S SO SIMPLE!!! I'm good enough!  I have never wanted to be more Christ like in my entire life.... I LOVE IT... AND I LOVE HIM!  We are so blessed! It makes me want to do split leaps across an open meadow... hahahaha!  Okay... I'll stop.

Anyway, Happy New Years!  Like I've said before, I don't do new year resolutions because everyday is a new day to be better than the day before.  Every day is a fresh start!  

Pictures are of our wild night... Rob had to work so the girls and I watched Grease and played Shopkins.  Party on Wayne!  Party on Garth!  CHEERS!








0 comments: