Friday, December 11, 2015

Holiday Randomness!!!! Thanksgiving... Birthday... Christmas Festivities!


 Kevyn's Thanksgiving party at school!  I love to be the party Mom!



My Birthday!  Best birthday ever!  The girls got me all of my favorite little goodies... They also got me the best gift I've ever gotten in my life!  It was a box full of cards and poems and pictures they made me.  These girls are seriously so smart and so thoughtful... I cried my eyes out!  I will have to post a picture of the poems.



 This most amazing woman made Thanksgiving dinner for the family and worked most of the day to boot!  I love and admire her more than words can say!  She absolutely amazes me!  I hope I turn out just like her!


















LET THE CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES BEGIN!  Lots of activities going on!  I love the holidays... Especially with these cute little peeps of mine!

0 comments: