Sunday, October 4, 2015

St. George Marathon! 2015!




This was my 3rd time running the St. George Marathon and my 8th marathon... I ran it in 3:22 this year which killed my last year time of 3:34.  I'm happy and sad about my time... I'm capable of so much better.  I fell apart at mile 18 and had to stop several times to go to the bathroom!  Crap! (no pun intended)!  Anyway...  for some reason I couldn't get into my running zone and I was super excited to reach the finish line!  It couldn't wait to see my little support team waiting for me... I almost started crying!  My little family, my Mom, and my sister Gloriana came out to cheer me on... It means so much to me!  I always miss my Dad at these things and it helps to know how proud my family is of me.  My Mom does such a great job of filling both shoes... and of course Gloriana had to give the classic "Good job Lee"!  The little girlies had made signs that were so cute, and I can't say enough about how wonderful my Roberto is!  Thank you, thank you SOOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!

BTW.... The girls get to run their first 5K in a couple of weeks and they are so excited. So happy that I'm rubbing off on them! :)

0 comments: