Thursday, August 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Lenni! 6 Years Old!






Happy Birthday Lenni!  I'm a little bummed I didn't get this posted on her actual day... but we were able to have cake and ice cream again!  This little monkey is my most sensitive child... She loves hugs and she loves to cuddle.  I couldn't be more proud of her!  She is doing so great in school, dancing, gymnastics and piano.  She is a natural little athlete... things come pretty easy for her.  She is  49 inches tall... She is going to be a tall one!  She is 2inches taller than Charley was when she turned 6.  Anyway, I could brag about my little ones all day long... I just want Lenni to know how much I love her!  I always say.... You are my most favorite middle child in the universe!  Lenni... Thank you for being you!  You are such a blessing and I love every single solitary little thing about you with every fiber of my being.  I LOVE YOU ALL THE TIME!  FOREVER and ALWAYS!  XOXO!

0 comments: