Thursday, July 23, 2015

Another Super Summer Vacation for the Griswolds....





 Kevyn's first time on Space Mountain... So nice we had to do it twice!  I love the FIRSTS!!!

















 This is what we do when we are waiting for Clark... Ha ha ha!













 I thought this was funny... I was trying to get everyone to stop and let me take their picture after we got off the trolley and Kevyn was throwing a tantrum.  I noticed the sign in the background after I took the picture....
Another super fun summer vacation.  We stayed in a cottage in Laguna... it was our first time staying close enough to our favorite beach to just walk.  We actually found another favorite beach... Shaws cove which is right next to Crescent Bay.  What a great time!!! We even met up with friends for dinner.  I love making memories with this little family of mine!!!!

0 comments: