Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Little Miss Kevyn's Preschool Program - Graduation






Little Miss Kevyn's preschool graduation program was today.  I am so so so so happy that it wasn't her real graduation... She still has 2 years left.  Phewy!  I'm not quite ready for her to grow up even though it is going by so fast.  She did great!  So proud of her!  I couldn't have asked for a better little buddy to keep me company during the day when Charley and Lenni are in school.  She is such a joy to be around and is always doing such funny little things.  I am so excited for school to be out this year so that we can take a break and chill!  I am so excited to spend lots of time with the girls... I can't wait!  Great job Kevyn... and thank you for being so perfectly you!  You are my most favorite 3 year old on the planet!  XOXO

0 comments: