Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dad.... I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU!













My dad passed away one week ago today.... He courageously battled cancer for almost a year.  I am deeply saddened, and am going to miss him soooooooo much.  I am close to both of my parents and am grateful that I am near.  Most of us kids went on this journey with him and were able to let him know how much we loved him.  We were able to love him and smother him to death, and for that I am so grateful.  He was a one of a kind Dad, Grandfather and friend.... He was my go to guy!  I am so thankful to know that he will be there to greet me on the other side.  I am also grateful that I am near my mom and able to be there for her during this time.... She is one tough cookie, but my heart is broken for her.... Dad... I hope that you stay near and dear to our hearts to offer guidance throughout our lives.  I love you always and forever!  I am going to MISS YOU!  I could go on forever if I had time...

0 comments: