Friday, September 27, 2013

Update.....

I just wanted to do a quick update on the Foster happenings.  I don't think that I blogged how well the girlies are doing in school.  About 3 weeks ago, we met with Charleys kindergarten teacher after they did there assessments.  It was so cool listening to someone else describe your child.... I must say that it was all GOOD.  Charley is in 1st grade reading and math!  She is doing so awesome and I couldn't be anymore proud of her.  Lenni just turned 4 years old and is all ready bringing books home from school to read.  Lenni has an advantage.... A competitive edge.... She wants to be reading just like Charley!  These little girls are just like sponges.... So so so so SMART!  Anyway, I just wanted to brag it up on our blog so that we can remember it forever!  

0 comments: