Sunday, August 25, 2013

Happy Birthday LENNI ROSE!!!! 4 Years Old!


































Our little angel Lenni Rose turned 4 years old today!!!! We celebrated on Thursday with a Lilo and Stitch birthday party.  We had 16 children come over for a pool party.  Talk about total chaos, but it was still loads of FUN.  Lenni is such a sweetheart and gentle little soul.  She is my little cuddles and is a mamas girl.  It makes me sad that she is growing up so fast.  She told me today that she wants to stay 3 years old forever.... and I said ME TOO!!!  I am so proud of her and am so blessed to be her mom... Lenni, I love you so much.... How much?  Way way more than you know!!  I can't imagine life before you came along, you are the music to my dance and my song.  I was meant for you and you were meant for me, the one I love forever more undeniably!  LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK!!!!

0 comments: