Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!!!!!

Happy Fathers Day!!!!  So many things have been going on.... I haven't had time to blog or take any pictures.  My Dad was diagnosed with cancer last month so we have been helping and praying that all goes well.  I will have to elaborate on that later.... because I love my Dad dearly. He has taught me so many things in my life and he has always been there for me.  I don't know if it is a Dad thing or what but for some reason my Dad ALWAYS knows just what to say when I need guidance. It is VERY important to me that he gets better.  My Mom's birthday was last week and for some reason I have not gotten any pictures.  What is wrong with me????  Anyway, the girls started summer school and swimming lessons.  They have been swimming almost 2 hours everyday!!!  Both Charley and Lenni are doing sooooo good.  They are doing the front stroke and back stroke across the pool and deep water retrieving.  UNBELIEVABLE!!!  Lenni is only 3!  Kevyn has even been trying to mimic them by bobbing up and down under water.  These little fishies amaze me!  We are leaving to go on a vacay tomorrow so I am trying to do a quick update.  I really need to take some pictures.  Oh yeah.... can't mention fathers day without saying how lucky I am to have the most amazing husband and father to our children that a girl could hope for!!!  Rob is hands down by far the best person and man that I know!  I love him sooooo much!!!  I'm am THANKFUL for him!  I see no signs of life slowing down any time soon so I will try to update more often.... Pictures of our vacation coming soon.....

0 comments: