Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Princess Charley is 5 YEARS OLD!!!!





































I can't believe that it has been 5 years ago today that my life completely did a 180!!!  When this little angel made her debut into this world it changed me forever, only a mother could understand.... I never in a million years thought that my life could be so meaningful with so much purpose.... I dedicate my life to these girls!!!  I know I am not a perfect mom... but I am going to try my hardest to be a good mom!  Charley is an absolute ANGEL.... She is such a compassionate, kind, and easy going little girl. She is so loving to her sisters and sets a good example.  She is super smart... She is all ready reading and spelling, and doing math!!  I am soooooooooo proud of her.  I love you Charley sooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!  Look out world.... because this little woman is  5 and ready to take on the world........

0 comments: