Monday, August 20, 2012

ARRRRG! Its a Pirate Party for Lenni!!!























Shiver me timbers..... We had a pirate party for little Miss Lenni's 3rd birthday!  We partied it up Foster style and then walked the plank to the pool to swim!  Lenni's birthday isn't until the 25th but we had an early celebration because we are going to Disneyland again for her day!!  Tons of people showed up for our party.... I'm pretty sure it is the most people that we have had at our house and in our pool so far.

Okay.... Here it goes.... Little Lenni Rose!  At age 3.... You are such a precious little girl!  I absolutely LOVE and ADORE you!  I have to say that you are the smartest little 3 year old ever.  It amazes me how smart and mature you are.  You and Charley get along so well and sometimes I find it easier to reason with you than your older sister.  You love to cuddle and have your back and belly tickled.  I love that about you because I love to cuddle you!  Your fiery red hair gets a ton of attention when we are out and about, and your little freckles are starting to emerge.  Your  absolutely adorable, and you are soooooo so so so so precious to me.  I love you more than any words could ever express and I am so very blessed to be your mom.  You will always be my little buddy....  MOM

P.S.  I hope we have loads of birthday fun at Disneyland.... I am soooooo excited!

0 comments: