Saturday, June 30, 2012

Three Little Monkies!!!!! Kevyn is 8 Months.....











Will I ever be able to get these 3 to cooperate?  Probably not..... They are sooooooooo SILLY!   Kevyn  just turned 8 months and is getting so big!  She is pretty much crawling... The army crawl is the way she chooses to get around and she is as fast as a torpedo.  She is starting to get into everything (LOOK OUT WORLD)!  Charley and Lenni have been keeping busy with summer school and swimming lessons.  Charley had a break through the other day with Miss Kathy at swimming lessons and is swimming on her own.  She is so funny to watch, because her little arms are straight when she is doing her stroke through the water.  I even had a lady there tell me that I should think about competitive swimming in the future..... WOW!  Lenni's almost swimming on her own too!  I am so proud of these 3 SILLY MONKIES!!!!:) LOVES!

0 comments: