Friday, May 25, 2012

Kevyn's 7 months.... A Little Piece of HEAVEN!

Our little darlin is 7 months all ready.... She is growing like a weed!  She all ready has 6 teeth.... 2 on top and 4 on the bottom.  She is rolling all over the place, sitting up, and almost crawling.  She loves to watch Charley and Lenni and studies things around her.  She is saying MOM and DaDa!  She is a little wiggle worm.... I always joke that she is like trying to feed a moving target, and she is like trying to dress a maniac.... Ha ha ha.  We LOVE this little girl to pieces!  We were having breakfast in Denver one morning and someone asked me what her name was and I said Kevyn... He thought I said Heaven and continued to call her Heaven.  I let it slide because that is exactly what she is to me..... "Heaven"!

0 comments: